We are dedicated to keeping the privacy of your personal information secure when you access CheckMan.Com.
Personal Information We Ask For
Personal identifiable information, also known as “Personal Information,” includes details like your name, phone number, address, email address, or other similar data that may be used to identify or get in touch with you.
We ask for personal information only if you choose to provide it to us. For example, we would collect this type of data when:
- Opening a user account
- Subscribing to a service or making online purchases
- Connecting with our services
- Contacting us through email or website
- Creating your own personal content (portfolios, presets, etc.)
How We Make Use of Information We Collect
We can use your personal information in a variety of ways:
- For the reasons you explicitly stated when you submitted the data.
- To send you email alerts about our special offers, new or existing goods and services, or to communicate with you in other ways.
- To develop new features, goods and services or make improvements to existing ones.
- To give advertisers, marketers, and other third parties a comprehensive picture of our user base as well as usage patterns.
- To provide relevant information and suggestions.
- To provide advertising and interest-based internet marketing.
We will not, except as expressly permitted by this privacy statement, give access to your personally identifiable information to any other third parties other than CheckMan.Com.
Our restricted-access servers are where we keep your personally identifiable information. We will implement security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of these servers and your personal information.
Purchases made on our website using credit or debit cards are secured by PayPal.com or Stripe.com. When you make a payment, we have no access to your credit card details.
We may provide you with services or content from other websites, including our co-registered websites, to you via links on CheckMan.Com. Other websites are not covered by this privacy statement.
To learn how a particular website safeguards your privacy, we advise that you go through the privacy statement on every such website.
Cookies, as the name implies, are pieces of data that a browser may save after you visit a website. They are used on our site to allow you to navigate through it more easily or for storing user preferences so that you may interact with the site.
Cookies are not required for the site to function; if you do not want them on your computer, simply disable them in your browser.
Because the internet is a worldwide environment, collecting and processing personal data through the web necessitates the transfer of information on an international basis.
As a result, by visiting CheckMan.Com and interacting with us electronically, you agree and consent to our personal data processing in this manner.